Shishidou-san ni Shikararetai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Enemy attack~!!

Double-page supporter
I'm glad it's too cold for cockroaches to live where I am

@Arcverson, if i remember well, they serve as food for many animals and insect like spider, fish and other, they act like bee, remember that only female sting, the male eat nectar and polinize flower, and their larvae can serve as natural filter in their pond.

so no, they don't exist for nothing, even if i wish they disapear too...

Dex-chan lover
@unkman Yes I'm aware of the fact that their sudden disappearance would certainly cause an unbalance in the food chain, as it is with any other specie. But nature could easily adapt and replace them with other less harmful insects, I mean it's not like we absolutely need insects that suck human blood in order to feed those animals and fertilize those plants.

Dex-chan lover
thank GOD flying cockroaches don't exist in my area. Just fuck all that shit.

Dex-chan lover
When the biohazard is so scary you need a gas mask under your hazmat suit.

Fed-Kun's army
You see, that's the entire point of cockroaches. They don't go extinct.

@Arcverson,

main problem is that we don't know how nature will react to this, it's true that many creature have a redundant role, mosquitoe's larva are not the only one who can filter water by exemple, but the problem is that we live in a world where bee, and many usefull and less dangerous life form slowly die because of human activity, and often because we tried to exterminate these little shit that we can't bear.
and it's not like we have already tried to exterminate those shit, but they are really resistant.
and nothing say that the mosquitoe's remplacement will be less dangereous.

why are Japanese people so afraid of roaches that they censor them in manga? just fucking kill the thing and move on.

Dex-chan lover
As it happens, SciShow recently published a video on, among other creepy crawlies, cockroaches:
https://youtu.be/eRDAhYbZ98c?t=267
Enjoy!

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking flying cockroach is the one that I hate so much. If it running on the floor or on low wall, I can kill it. But then it start revving it's wings, I ran. Only Immortal can handle them when flying.

Users who are viewing this thread