Shishunki Bitter Change - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - Yui's Answer

Dex-chan lover
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I was lied! I was convinced that in someway Yui would kill herself... If she died ok, I could accept, I believed for a long time that she could die. But being "trucked to death"?
I can't believe this...

Dex-chan lover
From all the spoilers I read and how this thing developed, I expected some sort of tragedy, but not that kind...

Group Leader
Psychological crossroad event: check

Actual Crossroad: Check

Valued item dropped: check

Truck-kun: check

yeah I expected that.

Yui dies and gets isekai'd. The author ignores everything prior to this point. The title changes to "I lived half my life body swapped in to a boy I hate only to die by truck kun and get isekai'd as the demon lord.

Wit-taaaay.

Oh, and someone already managed to mention "NTR", because quotas. Congratulations, you king you.

Contributor
Funniest outcome would be if the truck swapped their consciousnesses at the last moment, effectively killing Yuuta instead.

Way to turn the webcomic spoilers on it's head.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, minna-san, can I tell a "spoiler" from the original?
I'm asking because I heard this spoiler many moons ago about Yui dying, but the way she died is different and maybe more interesting (if it was true). At least better than being truck-ed to death.

evrybody is talking about isekai, no, he/she is going to be revive as zombie and force to be idol

New ridiculously long jp novel name:

I lived in a swapped body in hope of returning to my original body but somehow God sent me to a different world in a new body?! Wait... why is the dark elf oneesan bowing to me?!

Dex-chan lover
I kinda saw that coming. I'm guessing they'll return to their original bodies now?

Users who are viewing this thread