Shishunki Bitter Change

Every chapter I read of this manga just seems to piss me off more and more since it seems no one gives a crap about Yuutas feelings.

Yeah, feels bad for yuuta now, and somehow i see the bad ending in the end

Dex-chan lover
WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND ARE YOU?! YUUTA IS DISTANCING HIMSELF BECAUSE SHE LIKES YOU! GODDAMMIT! I JUST WANT MY YUI X YUUTA!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this ntr bullshit
Fucking cuckolding glasses piece of shit

Aggregator gang
Rip me. Yuuta x Tachibana was the one I wanted the most. But alas...

Thank you scanlation bitter change , im a penniless salaryman , i can offer you all nothing but this grateful feeling ...

May God Almighty give you good health so you can continue this job , amen

Dex-chan lover
can someone summarize what the fuck is going on? i pretty much skipped every couple chapters because I could not believe how long it took for body to get back together.

Do the main characters not like each other? do they like people of the same gender? what the hell is going on?

just use spoiler button or pm me or something pls

So I read the first couple of chapters, it was interesting. Then I skip to the last few chapters, it was also interesting. I've got a question tho, seeing that they both reject other people confession, does that mean this manga will be over soon? I rather read it after it is completed if it's going to end soon..

You're better off just reading it now. I don't think it's over soon and the updates have been very sporadic.

Users who are viewing this thread