Shishunki Bitter Change

I love this manga, but I can´t accept a sad ending. I still hope they will switch bodies once they kiss :C

Group Leader
Has anyone read Ch.62 yet that can actually understand Japanese?
From what I get, I think they could've changed back after truck-kun came along and know what

I now genuinely fucking hope that all of you c-words that deliberately decided to not use spoiler function will meet truck-sama in real life. And that you won't be isekai'd, just done.

From the bottom of my heart: fuck. you.

SPOILERS IN THREAD, because humans.

don't read this manga, it's suffering.
just read the first 10 chapters and then the last 3.
you'll save yourself from a miserable, gut-wrenching shoujo crawl where the likable main character gets dumped on for no reason

Dex-chan lover
lmao I originally gave this a 4 because it was so painful and uncomfortable to read
but now I reading the final raws this deserves a 2, for cliche over used japanese artificial drama
I mean: even being a bad manga, it was still somewhat original
but at the last second, the author pulls a creative blackhole lmao

It has been ages since the last time I read this.
These people welcoming me with that damned spoiler. Thank you, hypocrites.

Actually, I can see it coming but it can't be predicted either. What determines is the way they think.
Everything starts to fall apart after Yui falls in love with Kazuma. When the little thing called love comes in between. When their friendship is on the edge of the cliff.

Coming naturally, it should be able to talk about growth after going through a lot of hardship. But so far, nothing special. And this is the biggest drawback that makes this series not much different with other shoujo tragedy and their flabby formula.

Even if the turn of events made a huge blow, I still can't bring myself to hate this series.
The title says everything is needed, "Puberty Bitter Sweet". Well, it's already beyond that.

Users who are viewing this thread