Shishunki Bitter Change

i fucking laughed to death at the sight of truck kun lmfao guess its time for Shishunki Bitter Change 2:Travelling To Another World In My Bestfriend's Body ft. Truck-Kun!

Group Leader
Yotsuba IS a masterpiece, you ignoramus. Fight me in real life.

Sure. If you wanna read about made up adventures of whatever-age-author-is grown ass man pretending to be a little girl. That's how it comes off as.

Wasn't the previous chapter held back till the release of the next one so that wouldn't be as long a wait till the next translation released?

Group Leader
@Winzent That was chapter 60 since it was a 2 part chapter. It was held back until we had both parts together.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa, haven't been here for a while and I can already tell shits happened from the description

Group Leader
Latest chapter spoiler:
Yuuta is alive! Albeit in a coma/recovery. Guess this shit ends well.

GUYS, THERE ARE SPOILERS BELOW THIS POST.

LOOK AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

I saw it, @Bombi. But there's still an epilogue coming. It wasn't updated in the official site yet. This was the final "STEP".

Webcomic and Manga Spoilers!!
I'm wondering if things really are what they seem though. I'm still not convinced we won't get something similar to the webcomic. I'm still hoping they're swapped.
Why? Because in the last few chapters, the point of it was about accepting what happened and moving on (you know, like things in life that are beyond our control), and then to suddenly have another swap, when Yuuta and Yui were finally coming to terms with their new lives, kind of betrays the purpose of it, in my OPINION.

Users who are viewing this thread