Shishunki-chan no Shitsukekata - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - As Long As You Know - First Part

10 chapters in and I'm starting to hate the MC, She's practically throwing herself at him and he somehow can't take a hint. I'm not saying he has to fuck her, he could reject her since he has a problem the whole incest thing, I just want him to answer her feelings. Maybe she just has to say I love you and then she'll get an answer.

Will we get a v2 of the older chapters with the uncensored tits from the volumes then?

0O1z7Jk.png

sorry... first thing that came to my mind as i saw this
is she taking a dump in there?

Dex-chan lover
Actually the male MC is timid af. So annoying! (most annoying character in this manga) In author's other work the morale committee bitch was annoying.

@thaeril
Vice prez is fine and thicc! Male MC is cockblocking/cucking himself!

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP

You frequently don't translate words like ani, un, and onegaishimasu (these are the three that stood out to me this chapter). Do you have any particular reason for keeping them in Japanese?

Dex-chan lover
i love all the small things that this author does like the whole hand thing kanon did when she was running away.

also

@tkmisere minecraft profile pic gang

Power Uploader
@yidir Although she must already know he likes her, he also knows about Kanon's feelings, she's most likely going to support her. imo

Dex-chan lover
Highly prefer senpai to imouto. And if you like the loli, that makes you a criminal, btw. o/

Users who are viewing this thread