Shishunki na Adam

I enjoy this manga a lot but its super sad that vol 4 ch 26-33 didn't get translation to English. Did it get drop by group on translation it? I can get the raw copy if needed but i don't know how to read japanese well to do the translation myself. I have friend who might be able too if the group really did drop it.

Power Uploader
@Lathyrus_reads

Because it features multiple sex scenes between two males?

To be fair, one of those males is about as close to a female as one can get without going into trap territory but it's stil a sex scene between two males.

Power Uploader
@LuxuStar7, I just read the raw here: https://lhscan.net/read-shishunki-na-adam-evil-eyes-raw-chapter-26.html

It's somewhat understandable what is going on, but it's a pity it's not translated; if ever it should be, I'll definitely read it again.

Dex-chan lover
What!? At first I was like
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/131/896/gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

but then I was like
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

To the trash bin it goes!

Can someone tell me why this has a Yaoi tag?
I haven’t start reading but that tag is confusing me and I dunno if I should read or not

Power Uploader
@Somacruz118 MangaDex doesn't know what “yaoi” is and it shows the uselessness of the tags. The term is firstly rarely used in Japan any more in favor of “boy's love”, and secondly it doesn't mean what they use it for.

They just use it to mean “anything that contains a sex scene with two males” which is not what it is; it's an actual genre frequently contrasted with “bara” which also features sex-scenes between males. It has actually genre elements in the same way that “magical girl” isn't just anything that features a young female character with magical powers. Few fans of actual “yaoi” are interested in stuff like this.

e4a721b149a81f17e1074c87607e31ed.jpg

This is what actual “yaoi” looks like; it has a very distinctive style.

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg
are you guys just busy atm or the ppl working on it did quit ur group? Was happy when it was picked up again but now 4 months without a chapter is saddening

Power Uploader
@Hejti

The main translator disappeared. The proofreaders both had their focus shifted... I can clean and typeset but redraws can be questionable depending on detail.

I’m gonna ping the last translator in a bit to see if there’s any response. Upside of this lockdown is we can work from home, downside is, we really don’t want to spend more time in front of the computer unless it’s gaming or something.

At least two of our volunteers are “front line” workers. Medical or medical security... of a sort so they have more things to pay attention to.

I’ve been trying, as long as I have one translator to keep putting stuff out but he has some allergies to “dartboard” material.

Unfortunately a good 80-90% of manga falls into a 3 dart rule... so he generally doesn’t touch it. Or stuff that’s licensed.. lol

Dex-chan lover
meh i wish someone could finish the remaining chapters, 4th is the last volume and i think 33 is the last chapter, started reading it when LetItGo scans resurrected the translation only to be disapointed becouse of the sudden drop

Users who are viewing this thread