Shishunki Renaissance David-kun

Dex-chan lover
This manga is shit. But the artist is a cultured person.

Cultured shit.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it gets better, I couldn't get past the first chapter.
Way too much cringe humor, way too much embarrassing shit I really can't get myself past through. It also doesn't help the MC is an apparent panties-hunter. What a thrill.

Lmao, this manga caught me completely by surprise. I was laughing throughout it. Such a ridiculous concept. ??? I'm enjoying it very much!

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, so I googled a bit and Lahmi-chan actually refers to Goliath's brother from David & Goliath

Contributor
@Solipsist

I can understand that, chapter 1 and 2 are not really good, even cringy to read.
But it become much better after, i too didn't expected anything in the beginning, and now really like this serie.

Aggregator gang
For the art nerds out there, which artworks do you really want to see?

I personally think Baroque paintings will be hilarious, with all the drama that's characteristic of that period. If I had to choose one, maybe The Oath of Horatio, or The Calling of St. Matthew.

Fed-Kun's army
Trust me on this:

Read Manneken Pis-kun’s voice like it was being done by Danny DeVito.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, why is David considered a loser? He seems to hang around with Venus quite a bit, despite apparently not being her friend, and the same with Mona.

COF

Group Leader
Likely a shot in the dark but if anyone has HQ raws for the one shot we'd be up to scanlate it too. At worst we'll have to wait to see if we're lucky and it's included in the volume.

Users who are viewing this thread