Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!! - Ch. 17 - Suspicious Atmosphere

Another heroine going 'I'm being harassed, but I'm just gonna stand there and act cute'. She could've tried punching him, kicking him in the groin, but the author again went the 'she's the weak and fragile type that doesn't know what a fist is'

Dex-chan lover
*scribbles down in notebook* Added one more in my list of creeps and shits I want to be eliminated.

Really? At the very least, I wanted the MC to do something against that guy. Grab his shoulder, force the truth out, anything other than just glaring at him.

Dex-chan lover
@tae_ka_pre did you miss the part where he says that he sprayed ghost aphrodisiac all over the office, with his humidifier? She's supposed to want it badly enough, to just let him do it, but he thinks she fought back because of the mc.

@CountryMage even if a girl's turned on, she won't just smash the guy like that. She would struggle a bit, not wanting to be harassed by a random guy she isn't that close with

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP
HeMan-I-Have-The-Power.jpg

Unfortunate that some people are victim blaming here, also a disturbing and gross chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@tae_ka_pre his magic incense leaves them like they are drunk, she didn't want to go along, but she can't muster enough resistance to actually fight him off. It's why he had no hesitation to whip out his sex toy shaped shaman tool. No fear from the zombie/ghost in front of him, she's already drugged.

Double-page supporter
ah yes, a whole chapter dedicated to rape, featuring a smug bastard and a victim who cant defend herself.

a great way to make the readers want this guy to die in the most brutal way possible

Dex-chan lover
Wow. A rapist.....seriously, can authors please create a strong female character that FIGHTS BACK. Twist is dick our knee him in the balls.

Dex-chan lover
Uuugh.... I have a mixed feeling of this.... I feel annoyed, frustrated and angry!

... yet, what is this sense of arrousal

Dex-chan lover
@squigglesjp Engaging with EXTREME prejudice. I might be tried for crimes against humanity after this, but it will be oh-so-satisfying. There MIGHT be SOME of him left, but that's gonna need to be scraped off the walls.

Users who are viewing this thread