Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!! - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
>Helps with Vaccines
>Is named Karen

Pick one, because you can't have both

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking how idiotic was for her to worry more about the job than her own "life", but after learning what her company does it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Not really interested in the drink more the fact he mouth fed a dead corpse Lmao

Dex-chan lover
Naming someone "Karen" is the ultimate curse. Its worse than being a corpse with a ghost occupying it @Batman

She seems really healthy and moisturized for someone who forgets to fucking feed herself

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf always wondered how that even works. Like, is he opening the throat with his tongue? What's the reason for mashing lips in this case?

Also, naked an mostly naked women everywhere in the comic but apparently mouth to mouth is too lewd to be shown.

Supporter
@AnacondaHL nah, not really. I'm just sick of people giving squiggles shit. I like their work, and everybody picking on their translating decisions is started to make them lose motivation in translating

Dex-chan lover
She is a kind soul. Despite knowing with absolute certainty that only weaklings die (or at least you can just walk it off), she still works 24/7 with minimal pay just to help people.

Users who are viewing this thread