shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
20240317_134220.jpg

behold, what happens because my hand started hurting randomly and didn't let me finish what I was drawing. (kinda sus tbh)

Dex-chan lover
I "play" granblue by literally just do nothing but login to get the free draws lmao they have billions of characters without really a focused banners and this 10th anniversarry roulette can gave 10-100 draws and despite getring multiple ssr they're all literally whos
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
I "play" granblue by literally just do nothing but login to get the free draws lmao they have billions of characters without really a focused banners and this 10th anniversarry roulette can gave 10-100 draws and despite getring multiple ssr they're all literally whos
:huh:
its your chance to free yourself from gatcha games before your gambling addiction manifest, take it (or get ready to win some really rare stuff).
had the same thing happen to me a few years ago, what really did it in was trying arknights and quiting it in like a week time (they had a free healer character who looked like a roomba and could be placed at no additional cost anywhere, so of course said character could only get 1 star, which I thought was bs)

Dex-chan lover
its your chance to free yourself from gatcha games before your gambling addiction manifest, take it (or get ready to win some really rare stuff).
had the same thing happen to me a few years ago, what really did it in was trying arknights and quiting it in like a week time (they had a free healer character who looked like a roomba and could be placed at no additional cost anywhere, so of course said character could only get 1 star, which I thought was bs)
Many quit gambling
Instead of embracing it,
These people are poor weak.
klpg65dwddkc1.jpeg

Group Leader
https://mangadex.org/chapter/fc51a845-b7f6-4228-8444-b01f029a9006/3
and reread berserk again

reread hunterhunter again
rinse and repeat. icant. theres in no way therell be another manga like this. icant my tears are flowing, compassion the king had it touched my heart i can even explained it with a word.

Even Guts journey are brutal, savage i still feel an empathy towards him, i even felt it with the recent chapter. Hes there without any energy to even kift his finger.

And Bonnie's dad Kuma is also the same, father of the year all i can say. been a long time since One Piece had me good.

fuck me man. I will read Blame

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/fc51a845-b7f6-4228-8444-b01f029a9006/3
and reread berserk again

reread hunterhunter again
rinse and repeat. icant. theres in no way therell be another manga like this. icant my tears are flowing, compassion the king had it touched my heart i can even explained it with a word.

Even Guts journey are brutal, savage i still feel an empathy towards him, i even felt it with the recent chapter. Hes there without any energy to even kift his finger.

And Bonnie's dad Kuma is also the same, father of the year all i can say. been a long time since One Piece had me good.

fuck me man. I will read Blame
i rarely reread or rewatch anything. at most i'll rewatch a great scene over and over again. i just keep moving forward like ellen or guts, reading new manga and watching new shows. i'm sure that's what the authors had in mind when they wrote those characters

Group Leader
aoitodo-todo.gif

The sound of emigrating defaultbros echoes the impermanence of all sites. The practicality of Discord servers reveals the truth that the forums must decline. However! We are the exception.
so true oomfie
i rarely reread or rewatch anything. at most i'll rewatch a great scene over and over again. i just keep moving forward like ellen or guts, reading new manga and watching new shows. i'm sure that's what the authors had in mind when they wrote those characters
Yes, exactly why i do that a lot of time, because it's simply memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread