shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
GQ4KtJ6XwAA1IT2

Dex-chan lover
Speculators are a cancer (I think the original post was satire tho)
the worst from personal experience are the ebay sellers for transformers cause alot of them will just have an extremly inflated price for the most random and most mid of figures (like, I get charging a bit more for an exclusive crossover but like, the figure itself wasn't that good in the first place).
maybe its just me looking for specific figures that are just a few years out of date, and as such finding only people who have a sort of black market type of buisness going on.

Dex-chan lover
Speculators are a cancer (I think the original post was satire tho)
the worst from personal experience are the ebay sellers for transformers cause alot of them will just have an extremly inflated price for the most random and most mid of figures (like, I get charging a bit more for an exclusive crossover but like, the figure itself wasn't that good in the first place).
maybe its just me looking for specific figures that are just a few years out of date, and as such finding only people who have a sort of black market type of buisness going on.
One of the local record store owners told me a story about this guy that shows up at the semi-annual record show in town, right at the end of the day as everyone's breaking down and packing up, with a good looking original copy of The Velvet Underground & Nico. It's legitimately a $300-$400 record if the banana on the cover is still there. So this owner says, "Well, what do you want for it?" to which the guy immediately and proudly responds, "A thousand bucks!" Everyone apparently just chuckled and went back to packing up, and the owner said that as he drove off, the guy was still standing there trying to get someone to take him up on the offer.

It's only worth what someone's willing to pay for it. But since it costs nothing to list on eBay, you get a type of person that says 'it sold for this amount once, so that must be what it's worth' and will keep listings up for years, expecting that someone is eventually going to come along and buy their thing at that price. Meanwhile, a hundred other of the same thing have sold at a much more reasonable price, which means that's the actual market price for the item.

Dex-chan lover
90% of people with an incest kinks are people who grew up as an only child and it shows.

sibling always have a passive rivalry and its always on no matter what (unless a 3rd party that isn't the parents is a bit mean to one of them)
Or grow with all siblings same gender.

Dex-chan lover
Crackhead perk:
+Infinite money glicth
No - this is a common misconception. You can always come up with $20, but can never have more than that. Want to buy a $25 crack rock? Too bad - you only have $20. Try to stash away the $20 you have now, get another $20, and wind up with $40? The universe laughs at you and sends one of your $20 bills to an alternate universe, only returning it after the other has been spent. Truly a fearsome limitation.

Users who are viewing this thread