shitpost here

Banned
GSD6fjvaUAAomL5

Supporter
What the hell the deal with this scepter guy

I never really interact with him so I don't know
I know I rag on my boy @pandascepter A LOT but he's a good friend to have. I just give him a lot of crap cause when we first started interacting my boys English was horrendous and he always has brain dead takes I swear to God. @bigtiddyoneesan can be my witness since I've known them both for almost the same amount of time

Dex-chan lover
I know I rag on my boy @pandascepter A LOT but he's a good friend to have. I just give him a lot of crap cause when we first started interacting my boys English was horrendous and he always has brain dead takes I swear to God. @bigtiddyoneesan can be my witness since I've known them both for almost the same amount of time
yep this is 100 percent true. i'd like to tell a story about the time pando impacted my life for the better. unfortunately i don't have any stories like that so i'll tell you this: he's a dear friend

Dex-chan lover
yep this is 100 percent true. i'd like to tell a story about the time pando impacted my life for the better. unfortunately i don't have any stories like that so i'll tell you this: he's a dear friend
Whoa... Sound like a nice guy

I want to at least know him

Group Leader
As the statemet says, im very good at english. even i got 100 mark on my class, but my friend mark doesnt happy with it.
Im a deer 🦌friend
back of the line pal. if you'd like to skip a few spots though, brush up on your Tagalog. mantap jiwa
Mantap djiwa
Whoa... Sound like a nice guy

I want to at least know him
once upon a time my friend says putang ina.

Users who are viewing this thread