shitpost here

Group Leader
Screenshot_20230110_051804.jpg
@Plykiya the fact bridget is actually a guy is amazing. how cna he be so cute??????????

Group Leader
FmESI1tWQAE0cts

sup, ladies?
images

I think I will be more generous for the theme this time. But that might or might not be a good idea...
Still, whoever hosts one decides their own theme and rules.

So did I. XD Was thinking of those threads and went back to visit the website I made for my last tournament. Just last month, I think. I still felt embarrassed about that misunderstanding with flatchestoneesan.
002.gif

Of course I'm alive. I've been actively posting manga this whole time. :p
Panda Peak is such a gore mangoes, i like the dumb people kill each other. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya the fact bridget is actually a guy is amazing. how cna he be so cute??????????
You mean Brisket. :p

And I think canonically
she is a trans girl, now.
There was this whole crazy shitstorm of arguing over it when they added that to the most recent Guilty Gear. Probably best not to get into it.

Group Leader
There was this whole crazy shitstorm of arguing over it when they added that to the most recent Guilty Gear. Probably best not to get into it.
I don't play GG but have heard of this. Apparently, it's only a bad ending.

so when are you going to be that cute
Gonna need your help.

Also, I like that it's easier to tell which page we're on now.

Dex-chan lover
The official statement from the devs is that all endings are canon and that Bridget is trans, so I go by that. I don't really have a dog in the fight though. I just like Bridget's character design.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
There's no bad endings in guilty gear, there's only normal and Perfect ending, and both are "canon" in a sense. Bridget's a girl and kind of was planned as one from the beginning, which is pretty cool.

Group Leader
There's no bad endings in guilty gear, there's only normal and Perfect ending, and both are "canon" in a sense. Bridget's a girl and kind of was planned as one from the beginning, which is pretty cool.
"Ishiwatari created Bridget as "a cute character" since "there were already other good looking and tough characters", but Ishiwatari also "wanted something unconventional" to differentiate Bridget from other fighting games' cute characters; he and his staff decided it "would be interesting to make the character a guy.""
-Wiki
Also wiki says internet and critics ruined it then make him as a trans.
when you can leave as it is as a crossdresser and an androgynous character.

remember, an unique characters comes from anti mainstream first, when the characters become mainstream, god who knows what they say on twitter and the "critics".

Dex-chan lover
"Ishiwatari created Bridget as "a cute character" since "there were already other good looking and tough characters", but Ishiwatari also "wanted something unconventional" to differentiate Bridget from other fighting games' cute characters; he and his staff decided it "would be interesting to make the character a guy.""
-Wiki
Also wiki says internet and critics ruined it then make him as a trans.
when you can leave as it is as a crossdresser and an androgynous character.

remember, an unique characters comes from anti mainstream first, when the characters become mainstream, god who knows what they say on twitter and the "critics".
https://gaymingmag.com/2022/09/guilty-gear-strive-devs-confirm-bridgets-pronouns-in-blog-post/

Notable quote: “We’ve received many inquiries about Bridget’s gender,” Ishiwatari wrote in the blog post. “After the events of Bridget’s story in Arcade Mode, she self-identifies as a woman. So, as to whether ‘he’ or ‘she’ would be the correct pronoun for Bridget, the answer would be ‘she.'”

Users who are viewing this thread