shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
gus-fring-gus.gif

Dex-chan lover
ive read houkago insomnia and ase to sekken. imma read the rest.

Chion-san is the comfiest out of the three, I'm sure you gonna love it.
Seihantaina Kimi to Boku and Skip to Loafer though, that shit made me go pic related
Cm1b8Uq.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Can confirm that Chion-san and Insomnia made me look like pic related multiple times.

Group Leader
someone asked me if unicorn horns share the same port as reindeer antlers
it really makes me wonder if transplanting horns or antlers is a possilbity
if so, maybe there's hope I can some antlers transplanted to my skull and become the reindeer I was meant to be
🤔

Group Leader
Mi nombre Artour Babaev. Lo siento mala inglaterrasky. Crezco en una pequeña granja para hacer papas. El padre dice: "Arthour, la cosecha de papas es mala. Necesito que juegues DOTO profesional en Amerikanski para ganar dinero para el pañuelo en la cabeza para babushka". Traigo honor a komrade y babushka. Por favor, no copie pasteschniko.
What ?🤨

Group Leader
applying this to the Bridget story

1. bridget raised by nutsos who think male twins are evil so raised as a girl
2. bridget gains independence and is like hell no I'm not a girl (despite continuing to crossdress for... no reason?)
3. bridget explores their identity a bit more as they get older and decides it's not that bad to be one

So... that would require Bridget to be trans since the beginning. Otherwise, if he merely likes being feminine, he'd just be fine staying as a crossdresser.

I did something thinking about this. The people who are not happy about this say that since Bridget was raised as a girl, he's basically being groomed to like being a girl and thinks he wants to become a girl. But then, if being raised to follow a certain gender norm, means that someone will automatically follow that gender norm, would there be trans people? Apology if that's confusing.

• Girl being raised as a boy -> girl ends up wanting to be a man
  • Boy being raised as a girl -> boy ends up wanting to be a woman

But then, we still have a boys who are being raised to be stereotypical boys, end up wanting to be girls instead, and vice versa. This means, if Bridget really wanted to stay as a man, he could have done so. He's old enough to decide whatever he wants to be, and there didn't seem to be anything restraining him. So, I think that's a flaw in their logic. I'm just making hypothesis based on whatever information I have here. Maybe Bridget just likes being a girl, in the end.

I don't think the author intended Bridget to be trans to begin with. I think his interview made it clear, too. But somewhere along the line, he decided to retcon the story a bit so the game would have trans character. It's exactly a big issue in this scenario, I guess. It's his characters, he does what he wants. But the way this was done probably isn't the best way...
55.gif

Perhaps it could have been less sudden. Maybe Bridget could have slowly showed some signs of liking being a girl over the previous games...? People who disapprove of her would still do so, but there'd be less backlash.

Users who are viewing this thread