shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
GM080jJXQAAzvbE

Dex-chan lover
This is what it takes to get into the American comic book industry guys. Behold, a professional.

tEUknXk.jpg

Granted, it's frank Miller, so they give him a bit of a pass, however I've seen other stuff just as bad.

Dex-chan lover
hey, at least its not ai.
Have mixed feelings about AI. Yeah, it's going to take a lot of jobs away from tech, Hollywood, and artists, however that's just what happens with technological advancement. Are we just supposed stay in the 21st century forever? And why only focus on those specific careers? Medical coders are going to be obsolete due to AI as well, yet no one's talking about them.

Hey, can you draw Tim Drake, but do it like you've never seen a human being before?
5ZX3vKZ.jpg

Great!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is what it takes to get into the American comic book industry guys. Behold, a professional.

tEUknXk.jpg

Granted, it's frank Miller, so they give him a bit of a pass, however I've seen other stuff just as bad.
I figured this had to be a troll or something, but holy shit it's not. What the fuck, Frank. Retire already if you're going to crank out shitpost tier art like this. I don't care what your justification is, just stop.

Dex-chan lover
Have mixed feelings about AI. Yeah, it's going to take a lot of jobs away from tech, Hollywood, and artists, however that's just what happens with technological advancement. Are we just supposed stay in the 21st century forever? And why only focus on those specific careers? Medical coders are going to be obsolete due to AI as well, yet no one's talking about them.

Hey, can you draw Tim Drake, but do it like you've never seen a human being before?
5ZX3vKZ.jpg

Great!
I blame CalArts for this kind of crap.

Dex-chan lover
imo, under our current economic system, generative ai is just a net negative, every single person who uses it, could just make their own pictures themselves. plus so far, it's only ever been used by greedy corporates and scammers. besides, only a matter of time till its used to falsify proofs of murder or generate incriminating evidences.

so I'll hapilly stand with the mechanicus on that one and call for the sacrifice of this abominable intelligence.
5ZX3vKZ.jpg
absolutely, since idk who that is and as such, have never seen anyone draw him, simply drawing him is enough for me to consider any drawing as simply done like I've never seen anyone do before hand.

Group Leader

tumblr_ngihqaSie41qfti5wo2_1280.jpg

I know your face... Eowyn. My eyes darken.

- No, no. I'm going to save you

You already did... Eowyn. My body is broken. You have to let me go. I go to my fathers, in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed. Eowyn...

Users who are viewing this thread