shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
As the statemet says, im very good at english. even i got 100 mark on my class, but my friend mark doesnt happy with it
Make me remember back on middle school I always thought my English was good and my friend thought my English was good. One day there is group assignment everyone trust me, I trust myself.

Shit.... It's was horrid.

Dex-chan lover
chicken-chuck-norris-cute-puns-3930850304
👊🐣

Fed-Kun's army
Wydm i cant backflip off my refrigerator and talk to my walking knees while the fish eating the sink while my mom has no kids while I graduated from home next year while my feet grew socks while i was walking my snail while i forgot i left my feet at jupiter and everything was itchy bcs the grass is blue while i was born tomorrow while it was my bday on September the 92nd while my parents woke up in the middle of their sleep in the middle of the day and told me to walk the fish cuz the fish was dehydrated and remember when my left nose was backwards and my bed grew legs and remember when i went to the dentist to get my feet fixed and i forgot i left my feet at the crib cuz i was walking and the water was dehydrated and my grandma was barking at sum dogs cuz they was meowing and my little dad burn me bcs i found out my house was homeless and my friendless friend helped me to fix the tire cuz the shower not workin??

Dex-chan lover
Wydm i cant backflip off my refrigerator and talk to my walking knees while the fish eating the sink while my mom has no kids while I graduated from home next year while my feet grew socks while i was walking my snail while i forgot i left my feet at jupiter and everything was itchy bcs the grass is blue while i was born tomorrow while it was my bday on September the 92nd while my parents woke up in the middle of their sleep in the middle of the day and told me to walk the fish cuz the fish was dehydrated and remember when my left nose was backwards and my bed grew legs and remember when i went to the dentist to get my feet fixed and i forgot i left my feet at the crib cuz i was walking and the water was dehydrated and my grandma was barking at sum dogs cuz they was meowing and my little dad burn me bcs i found out my house was homeless and my friendless friend helped me to fix the tire cuz the shower not workin??
Is he ok

Users who are viewing this thread