shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
Re50a1c9d8baec813dd287d73bc640a83

😍
ionayr22ytr41.jpg

Double-page supporter
My man has been using bing for his boomer memes:
XtdLsuc.png

He may be older than all of us combined.

Dex-chan lover
I don't! 😤

Bing is standard with my browser, and I'm a bit peeved at Gooble though I do use it at times. 😬

2c8afdda8b1f9566ff256ab1b5983946.jpg

Here's the best meme I was able to find with the @hazzack search engine! 😂

Double-page supporter
just finished binging both the goblin slayer anime and movie. only saw the fucking shit storm that happened with what i consider a rather watered down r*** intro compare to some others i refuse to name after wards. honestly good show with heavenly music. any recommendations for something more light hearted? after 3 years of being a degenerate i only now start watching anime.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Do you remember that the "biblically accurate angel" thing? Well, if you squint really hard at the seal I used as a kid to mark my stuff, it's like a cute, minimalistic version of that.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@hazzack
Kracko?

To be honest, it reminds me more of Zero and 02

My seal just has a ball in the middle with a halo on top and a pair of wings. I'll try to do it in paint... tomorrow.

How many layers of post-post-ironic shitposting am I on?
-----------------------------------------------------------
[Suggestion] Oculus Rift support for Mangadex with fully gropable anime manga tiddies. (Rejected on prom night)

I personally, in my superior and wholly unbiased opinion, think society would magically improve just by making Mangadex easily accessible to my niche sexuality, mangasexuality, by allowing me to fondle manga panels in virtual reality. Just ignore all the extra work because I rightfully believe that the world should cater to a minority of people who statistically are overrepresented online. Now allow me to become combative when users point out that I can also access these features on other sites. Also watch me lash out at other people while I call them words like bigot or -phobe just because they have common sense.

Dex-chan lover
@richman well, they are already nightmare incarnation in my head and nightmare himself is just some kind of weird old man who invades dreamland but blew the moon instead.

Users who are viewing this thread