shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
cover-boys-vs-girls-locker-room-twitter-meme-1.jpg

girls-with-photoshop-iguana-yoda-meme.jpg

20f6c39323485e478b8fa4c8d094e84a.jpg

I suppose these are the type of memes popular with the Gen Zoomer's now @bigtiddyoneesan? šŸ˜…

Ok, I got this plot for a new manga/LN/anime.

So basically the MC isekais a truck and its driver and then immediately sacrifices his virginity to transmigrate to some overly generic European fantasy world where he is the only Asian in existence. When he gets there he suddenly invents civilization by introducing basic concepts such as drinking water, brushing your teeth twice a day, wiping one's ass and taking a shower everyday. After he gets bored of playing self-insert imperialist messianic cringelord, he goes on to screw every 10/10 big titty elf he can find. Oh and they also all fall in love with him because he's the bare minimum of a decent person and are basically his personal servants/slaves. After about two days of Unlimited Breeding Works, the queen of the kingdom he's currently in demands to sleep with him and the king hands the MC his crown because the king has never been able to satisfy his own wife. About two days later, he's ascended to godhood and then warps reality and goes back to GLORIOUS NIPPON upon where he turns into the author's idealized version of himself.

Money: okane
Oh-kah-neh

Wolf: okami
Oh-kah-me

And /biz/ said Spice and Wolf wasnā€™t a shitpost about wolf markets...

If I can ascend this level of pun, will I finally meme Power in to real life?

I break websites for a living but tl;dr a major bug I found on reddit two year ago has still gone unnoticed...
It's a pretty big bug but basically I can use it in a manner for F U N or for FUN+.
I'm going to poke around to see if I can get the site in trouble somehow.
What kind of chaos should I cause with it if I can?

It's not a crime if I know for a fact I won't get caught.

All I can do is edit comments on users admin level and below, but ā€œeditedā€ does not show up when I do so.

Iā€™m going to start really small to test the waters and target r/politics because I want to watch the world burn!

@bigtiddyoneesan
Wish granted.

@blackyawgdom
Youā€™re thinking too small.

Iā€™m going to wait for a happening and then blow up a jannyā€™s ā€œbehave post.ā€

Users who are viewing this thread