Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
This thread is for, as the title states, shits and giggles. Feel free to express yourself in any shitposty zany manner. You can also use this thread for off-topic random topics too go wild with it. Most importantly, have fun!!!

Dex-chan lover
this is the 4th pair that I ripped, the other 3 during gym. squats and presses, when done to full range, tend to stretch them to the limit
As I always say, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a pattern. Since you're at your 4th mishap, it's high time to start asking yourself the right questions... and maybe go for the upper size. :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
As I always say, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a pattern. Since you're at your 4th mishap, it's high time to start asking yourself the right questions... and maybe go for the upper size. :sneaky:
the way I prefer to wear my underwear plays a huge part. If I pull them all the way up then it shouldn't be an issue, but I prefer to sag them a bit down and that makes them much easier to rip.

Dex-chan lover
FUN FACT
I almost became blind 3 times! Twice playing soccer in 12th grade, got hit in the had and got a de-glued vitrium or wtf it is called. the last time i was almost at my uni, got the same thing, went to the classroom and told the teacher, she marked me as present and i went to the er :)

Dex-chan lover
FUN FACT
I almost became blind 3 times! Twice playing soccer in 12th grade, got hit in the had and got a de-glued vitrium or wtf it is called. the last time i was almost at my uni, got the same thing, went to the classroom and told the teacher, she marked me as present and i went to the er :)
Damn dude who knew a hit from a soccerball could do so much dmg lol.

Dex-chan lover
Damn dude who knew a hit from a soccerball could do so much dmg lol.
This kid knows how much damage a soccerball can do:
290px-EP370_Case3.gif
8b4a6caa5650515b452e5f355ea61cd6bc0b9868_00.gif

Dex-chan lover
I should list all my controversial views
  • Slime girls are best
  • Near is overhated
  • Cereal without milk is best
  • Deodorant should taste better
  • Speedwagon is only Ok
I guess you watched those December 2023 Bunnywalker releases...

Users who are viewing this thread