Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Lmfao "Hero party", but they can't stand "mud". As always, I hope this shitty hero party get axed like how they axe my favorite anime and manga

Dex-chan lover
kinda valid complaints its really better for everyone involved if he goes solo. They aren't helping him and he really isn't helping them.

Dex-chan lover
kinda valid complaints its really better for everyone involved if he goes solo. They aren't helping him and he really isn't helping them.
why not discuss it as a group and see if you can sort things out? the three of them (it's the majority, i know) just made the choice and didn't even try to resolve it with him. Even if the hero was just trying to be the only man in the group it doesnt make sense for the other two to hate that hard

Dex-chan lover
why not discuss it as a group and see if you can sort things out? the three of them (it's the majority, i know) just made the choice and didn't even try to resolve it with him. Even if the hero was just trying to be the only man in the group it doesnt make sense for the other two to hate that hard
Nevermind. Just read into chapter 8. Fuck these guys.

/>Hired for his necromancy skills
/>Is surprised that he uses necromancy skills
/>Fires him because of his necromancy skills

Users who are viewing this thread