Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
wow that was fast. I thought it would take another month before I'd start reading "kicked out from hero's party" with a really effortless reason/writing

yet here we are with this shit

Aggregator gang
I genuinely don't understand why people will sit down, click on and read your average fantasy manga (oftentimes isekai) and just open the floodgates of whining, crying, shitting, pissing, and cumming because it "doesn't break tropes" or it's "effortless". Like my guy, it's a random manga that's either digital on a website nobody cares about or is in the back of a magazine nobody cares about. Either way, I'd love to see the crybabies in the comments of these kinds of manga try to think of an original story, draw it, and be able to continue it to its end without getting axed.

Double-page supporter
Did I just witness a rpg horror story in Managa form? I can already imagine the title dm kicks new player to seduce other players.

Dex-chan lover
My god what a shitty party. Can’t wait till necromancer bro makes it big and shows them up one way or another

Dex-chan lover
mud is a problem, but blood and guts are fine. he knew the hero was just looking to get his dick wet, but doesn't say anything...

Dex-chan lover
well, at the very least the hero doesn't seem like the one dimensional asshole that usually shows up in this sort of story. still kind of a dick, but more bumbling and easily manipulated than malicious.

Well if I was that kid, I would have just started Flaming them, make them feel dumb af

Users who are viewing this thread