Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

of course the humanity there is a garbage, the "hero"'s party itself is a trash for not realizing how great this wiseman is

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
this is so dumb in so many levels that is becoming boring, he set a dragon as a guardian with the promise to revive him at a certain kill count but doesnt allow him to kill? wtf, the "innocence" of the mc is borderline stupidity if he seriously listens to that girl, dont know why the demon lord is allowing this at all.

Dex-chan lover
Seems the Hero title is rotten to begin with, Dragonborn shows up to save the world from Alduin, and the Hero gets sent after them....

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac i havent checked the raws but it looks like a probably mistranslation. The word used is probably yaru which could mean kill but could also mean a number of things (including defeat). The reason he gives the dragon that advice is so that the dragon can "farm" victories off of adventurers so he can get rezd faster (beating the same adventurer multiple times each time counting as one win for his rez)

Dex-chan lover
Man AIsha you
sure is a good person huh
althou uuh i hope you dont have to many panic atttaksc living there

Double-page supporter
So the mythology of the world is that there were dragons messing with humans, then the outer gods showed up to lead humanity to victory against them, and then the "true" gods showed up, said the outer gods were bad, and made humans kill them, which they did without question? That's pretty dumb.

I'm guessing the "proper gods" are the final enemies that turn out to be the ones actually manipulating humanity and stuff behind the scenes, maybe to cultivate faith/soul farms or whatever...

Actually, thinking further about the "exterior" realm or wherever that is the outer gods from... Maybe the humanity are like cultured fungi in a lab (mortal realm) that produce antibiotics (faith/souls/whatever) that the scientists (proper gods) manage them for... Outer gods could be ascended humans/demons, which Karna (and the fox demon lord) may be become eventually, and reach "exterior" with his revived outer gods party to fight the proper gods. Probably there will be civil wars among humans too splitting them into proper gods faction (which would include the religious people and heroes) and others (like assassin girl etc) after the truth about the outer gods vs proper gods, demons vs humans is revealed.

Dex-chan lover
The outer gods in this series are so much nicer than some other outer gods cough nyar cough

Dex-chan lover
this series really reminds me of:
23710.jpg

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like the corruption from the human's high society is too extensive

Double-page supporter
@MerchantMarx I was thinking how cute the assassin is, but you reminded me she's got nothing on the delicious megane witch princess in that series.

Users who are viewing this thread