Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I was curious about miss knight here cause she didn't look like the paladin with the hero but they mentioned her responsibility in his failure and she is the knight in ch 5 or so who ran when Karna first took the dungeon, sounds like they made her the scape goat and stripped her of rank because reasons, the logic is probably that she didn't get the info on new dungeon lord in time and the hero died because of that.

Why am I still reading this? It's just another rinse and repeat OPMC lovie-dovie flirt-flirt tee-hee blush trash. Something kept me reading it. But since the new group took over translation, I feel like I'm missing something. I don't think it's the translator's fault. I have no idea what's going on and it feels like the story is jumping around A LOT. I can deal with bad translation. But the story feels like it completely left the rails and has no idea where it's going. Before you could skip the 5 pages of meaningless dialogue and not miss anything. Now you read every line and I have no clue what's going on. Like, seriously! How did we go from a drink being poured on Zeta's head to a side story to Zeta suddenly being in Karna's party? :question:

Users who are viewing this thread