Shitsuji Kuroboshi wa Kashizukanai

@goronyanpai this may be 11 months late, but is the manga still ongoing in Japan? Is there an eng scanlation? I like Osamu-sensei's mangas☺️ thank you~

Group Leader
Hello Everyone!
Cheesecake Scan will be doing this one so I hope you'll support us, since our group is really new. Thank you! [Sorry if our updates would be slow due to lack of staffs]

Mangadex Link: https://mangadex.org/group/15392

Hello thank you sooo much for picking up this 💗💗💗💜🙏🙏
I love it 💗
But could you please put a Description for the story 💕💕please ?

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, Cheesecake! Thanks for picking up this series!

I noticed while reading that you translated 執事 as the more religious “deacon” instead of secular “butler,” and listed “Kuroboshi” as “Black Star.” Since Kuroboshi is his last name and not a butler title, It might flow better (esp. when they introduce his first name) if you left his name as the butler Kuroboshi.

Other than that, I thought the quality of the scans was great. Thank you again!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the upload.
I see that the "deacon" and "black star" has already been mentioned previously.

When I read this, I felt familiar to the art style. Turns out it's Oto Hisamu's. I really love his works, especially Hana to Akuma. 😄

Hana to Akuma author, my heart is feeling nostalgic. Thank you for picking this up, I'm looking forward to more.

Group Leader
Hello Everyone!

I'm one of the admins in Cheesecake Scan to be honest we have sort of problem with our project we don't know if we will drop it or not. Since the project have potential, but we are having problems because we need to buy the raws if there is someone who is willing to help us out collaboration or becoming raw provider for us would be deeply appreciated so we could continue our work and supporting the Author's Work! Thank you! :"))

Users who are viewing this thread