Shiyakusho

i really like this!!! i came by this manga yet again while scrolling thru mangas to read and man . i miss it! i hope someone picks this up :]

I won't lie the stories with the children made me cry. I am proud to shed these tears because it means that it was impactful. Sadness, rage, content, these are the things I've felt as I've read this. Kudos to the author and thank you to the translator. I want to feel more I want to connect more. There's an expression "Nobody is more human than in the moment they die",and I feel like this manga portrays that the most.

Double-page supporter
Good read, easy way to get a bunch of different perspectives and stories about death. Thanks for translating this.

This manga is great! I even cried reading the crab’s story, it’s definitely worth reading it, just don’t do it if you want something more light hearted. Thank you very much for translating this series!!!

Dex-chan lover
I am interested in reading more of this... It's been really nice so far. :hearts:

Thank you so much for picking this up again! I'd just found out about it, and was heart broken when I found out the translation had apparently stopped a while ago.
So it was a wonderful surprise to see that it was being picked up again so recentl, especially because I've fallen in love with this series so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread