Shiyakusho

Interesting.
Only few chapters out but I bet this is really good.

Last update 10 months ago (according to mangaupdates).
I wonder if it's still translated?
I intend to read the raw if there is not any news.

Dex-chan lover
This thing might contain some implication like 'dead people would receive the result for what they had done in their life'.

Dex-chan lover
If you want a full train of total sadness and regret....this one will deliver you to the other side.

I love it! This really tugs and pulls the emotional strings in one's heart. Ya know...the one that made you want to stop reading but not because the story is bad.

Cant wait for other chapters to come out. This bitttersweet darkness that seemingly hopeless....at the end of it....a spark guides.

I like how each chapter hits you on the heart. But i really like the most is Chapter 9, stupid fuckin kids.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 3/4 stabbed me in the heart alittle bit
Chapter 5 i couldn’t wait for the ending

Supporter
@Vegetablesucks nah in Death Parade, the deads don't remember that they were dead or what they did, also they had to play the games to unveil their true characters. While in this manga, people remember how they died. The staffs kinda act as a story guide to reveal the reasons behind all those deaths

Contributor
this one hits pretty hard, death parade if it took itself a little bit more seriously

Dex-chan lover
This is really good, I went in not expecting much but I like this.

This reminds me a lot of the manhwa "About Death", I heavily recommend it to anyone who liked this.

Users who are viewing this thread