Shizuko Is My Bride - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

this author played another hidden big boobie with small posture.
Not complaining thou

Dex-chan lover
....I'm not a fan of how forward this guy....but who knows , maybe itll change soon

Fed-Kun's army
I kept wondering why "Decadence" was written throughout the chapter until I realized it was the scanlation group.
I'm grateful for the translation but it's such a nuisance.

Group Leader
@Anoon2323 -- We're sorry you feel that way but it isn't placed on every page and it's never placed in an area that directly interferes with the artwork. It is unfortunate we have to include it, but there are certain aggregator readers out there that will remove our credit and recruitment pages. It's sad they have to ruin it for everyone else, but I'm sure you can overlook it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Roze
Ah, figures.
If users are browsing bad, likely ad-ridden, sites like those, they're probably not conscious about any scanlating anyways.
It stuck out to me. Maybe consider putting it more on blank margins next panel edges, since it's marked off space. Also consider rotating at a right-angle. For example, in page 6 instead of the bottom left in negative space, it may fit better sideways on the bottom right of the page. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the translation.

@Chizan: I know, right? It took me several chapters to realize that Usawaka was a boy and not a girl. Then I had to go back and revise my scripts... 😅

Group Leader
@Anoon2323 - When I was 14 and first started to get into the manga world, I browsed ad-ridden websites and third party aggregators. I would read from whatever one had the manga available at the time. It wasn't until I saw a recruitment page (on one of these aggregator websites) that I joined a scanlation group and learned about the wicked third party readers. I simply didn't know better at the time. Hopefully there are still some readers out there like myself.

Thanks for the suggestions & for reading on MD.

Can I just gush for a minute about how much I love pages 30-34? That part where Shizuko cries, and then she thinks Shuri is going to hit her, and then of course he doesn't hit her but comforts her and wipes away her tears, and she remembers his name. So sweet! :D

I'm a sucker for scenes or stories where a cute girl is sad and then the guy comes and gives her love and she becomes happy. <3

I also think the fonts add a lot to this sequence.

Dex-chan lover
tbh i thought he was going to take his horn back and then she will call his name... but thats too action drama... this is something better have to say :thumbup its great in the way that his love didnt weaver

Users who are viewing this thread