Shizuko Is My Bride - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You know, this whole "My dream is to get a super boyfriend/husband! The one that literally appeared out of nowhere and proclaims his undying love to me? Nevermind that tee hee" schtick is getting kind of annoying.

Well, Shizuko has good reasons for not falling for Shuri right away. I love Shuri, but he has his flaws. He is aggressive, macho, possessive, really bad at listening to her, and do you remember that time in chapter 4 where he sexually assaulted her?

I love Shuri. He is my #1 favourite male romance lead in manga or anime, but he is flawed. Shizuko is fully justified in keeping him at arm's length.

Besides Shuri trying to force himself to Shizuko, he's so darn cute im getting diabetes from reading these

@SpectrumDT
I agree. He's freaking adorable but he definitely has his flaws. I hope to see him learn and improve as time goes by. Then again, it's expected since all of the author's work I have read so far have pretty good growth and development for the MC :D

On a side note, did she just decapitated a ghost? XDDD

And wow... the old man's outfit in the end. Who else here thought he looks like Ravi from D.Gray-man?

Users who are viewing this thread