Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Finally a villain protagonist who's not either:
-oH nO, iM noW tHe deMoN kIng
-Oh yeah, I'm the demon king baby (reincarnted or some other bs), time for harems
- Oopsie Woopsie, uwu, I conquered the world
- "literally everyone's an asshole, and i wAs tHe heRo, time to make them eat their children and torture their corpses in vengance"

I mean, he's a bit of the last, but now he's trying to conquer the world for a deluded peace and not "haha people who wrong me go splat".

Supporter
The cycle goes full circle, eh? Let me feast upon this hero turned anti-hero story!

Dex-chan lover
Eternal Peace created from Fear ~

for people who think that mino dude is not worth those many undeads MC sacrifice for him...
Mino bro's strength surpassing previous Demon Lord....

Fed-Kun's army
I remember Uncle Chan (from Jackie Chan Adentures) once said, that you should never totally eradicate Evil, because as soon as it gone, it will be replaced by a new one. Yin yang concept
And its better to face an Evil that you're familliar with instead a new unknown Evil

da

@sunsetchaos that's very wrong and vague , if I make an anti hero by killing kid but love cats, and protect something, he si anti hero

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@epicredeemer
yes and no

If your asking if she comes back then yes
If your asking if she goes back to him then no

This happens towards the very end of the series though. At least in the wn, no idea if the ln is different.

Aggregator gang
He really isn't wrong. It's like the saying goes, if aliens invaded earth, humanity would unify perfectly against it. Another comment called it a deluded peace, but I'd call this true peace. The utopian dream of no war anywhere ever is the real delusion.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus True, but don't count on it. Look at how late it took for the various native american tribes to finally start uniting. By the time Pontiac's War broke out in 1760s the europeans were already firmly established on the continent.

To be honest our time is very peaceful because the existence of Nuke, well historically cold war winner (USA) taking the throne and become self world police, and no one can compete but at same time the opposition can still destroy it with humanity at stake. We are living in very thin line between super prosperity and total annihilation. Unlike before 1940 when whole humanity are never connected and can be destroyed with few finger and button.

Now that last line was real stupid, kind of like looking at the rain and saying do you think it’s raining

Aggregator gang
Of course the irony being the people who killed them turned out to be right.
But it was a self fulfilling prophecy so it’s hard to know who was right or wrong, their world clearly just sucks lol

Double-page supporter
@ocdmn lol. Yeah, I hate those kind of people to, those who keep comparing every story with popular story like "This is Overlord but... bla bla bla" or "This is Solo Leveling with .. ... bla bla bla"....

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000
To be fair, it's just a slightly fantasy-fied version of the IRL world. Cooperation only occurs when a threat grows beyond the capability of just one nation to deal with, exceptional people rise to the challenge, and when said challenge is dealt with, the exceptional people tend to get "dealt with" in one way or another, then the usual bullshit between nations resumes.

Double-page supporter
I feel like this was too short for a biweekly release, or maybe because it was half filled with fluff and exposition.

Double-page supporter
I'm kind of disappointed with the combined minion's design. I thought it would have flesh because a good chunk of the newly created zombies still are fresh and not bones, but instead we have cow skull bone boi.

Users who are viewing this thread