Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
I think this guy is a little confused about peace and evil. If you make people unite to kill you and when they do they start to atack each other that means they didn't unite for the sake of it but by the impulse of fear, and a world in fear ain't a peaceful world. You need to change the system from within, trust in the people and try to do the best for them, that's the way to seek peace in this world.

The only two scenarios where there is peace is if the people change from within and become better, or if everyone is dead.

@Tomas28 you're right but the 1st scenario seems highly unlikely as it is in human nature to be greedy so with passing time it'll all be the same as it was before

Dex-chan lover
@yeetmaster6981
That isn't true, greed isn't human nature, nor is pride or hate. Humanity as a whole changes, and the amount of greed, pride and hate we have today is nothing compared to what it was a milenia ago.
With time we strive throwards love, give humanity 5 centuries more and I'm sure they will be living a lot better than how we do today, emotionally speaking.
Developing hate or greed is a struggle, but loving is release, to love you only need to let go.

Aggregator gang
@Tomas28
@yeetmaster6981
The reason why we have relative peace in the current year is just because of that greed. Ain't nobody profiting from a full on nuclear war except for maybe a third, seemingly, uninvolved party.

Aggregator gang
I wish he didn't try to justify his actions with "for the sake of mankind", can't we just have an evil protagonist that doesn't pretend otherwise, for once?

@Tomas That's the fucking plan, he wants to rule the world so that mortals will constantly live in fear of an immortal arbiter that will judge their actions, so mortals will be forced to unite and be peaceful so they won't aggravate him, the ruler of the world.

Double-page supporter
Well he's right and wrong too...

In my opinion there's a need for evil too, hence the necessary evil... For example... World War... I'm not justifying World War or the mastermind behind it... but because of world war our world advance farther than ever... Yes WW cause casualties a lot... But there's a pro behind WW.. science advance farther..human right now have much longer lifespan than 100 years ago... Lot of medicines that save life of millions of people are found... Chances human die from sickness and such decrease a lot...but all of that come with a cons too...

But well that's just my opinion.. and I know lot of people would disagree with it... And part of myself would disagree with it too because our family are victim of world war... But it already happened and I just want to look at it from the positive point of view of world war...

So, yeah the MC is right but wrong..

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he lost it, there might plenty of people prior to events happened 10 years ago but he just turned a capitol into Resident Evil wet dream... greater good?

Dex-chan lover
Yep,
@yeetmaster6981
That isn't true, greed isn't human nature, nor is pride or hate. Humanity as a whole changes, and the amount of greed, pride and hate we have today is nothing compared to what it was a milenia ago.
With time we strive throwards love, give humanity 5 centuries more and I'm sure they will be living a lot better than how we do today, emotionally speaking.
Developing hate or greed is a struggle, but loving is release, to love you only need to let go.
Don't think we'll need 5 centuries! We're evolving exponentially, just think how life was not even 100 years ago! Despite the constant cries of injustice we, as a society never had it better! In the next 50 years we will discard fossil fuels and the progress in science, technology and medicine will make life even more pleasant!

Dex-chan lover
This actually could take a good turn with what it said here. Can't remember the name rn but I'm getting vibes from that manga where the Hero met the Demon King(Queen) and we got a paragraph about how the conflict is actually good with making humanity not shit.
Maoyuu. That's the one, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread