Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Aggregator gang
the why coalition sucks, the moment that the common enemy is gone its back to warring state.

Only on the precipice to people tend to change, to surivive you must evolve with the times, and when extinction comes a knockin you better put petty human strife away and team up.
You really dont see the way this MC thinks almost EVER in manga, I like it.

Fed-Kun's army
There is no such thing as peace only balance. you have to balance good with evil because when evil is gone good is nothing but evil. And when good is gone oh wow look at that closest thing to peace EVER. May not be good but look at our world rn for example there is no good maybe like 1% maybe even less of the WHOLE world is good but we're in *peaceful times*.

Dex-chan lover
I love that logic. He's becoming the world's evil for the sake of uniting the world. It's super messed up, but it holds so much weight. I, unfortunately, still cannot believe the greedy to just "stop" being greedy even for the sake of the Demon Lord. I genuinely believe that the selfish will always find a way to "screw others over for their own gain" even when the world is at stake.

He's not wrong. Humans are trash and only unite against a common enemy. That's why i think earth will only gain peace when there's aliens.

Dex-chan lover
the eternal problem with creating higher rank subordinates: they gonna backstab your ass

Fed-Kun's army
Im reading this for the power fantasy but its so damn dumb and cliche, the guy's train of logic essentially goes "since im doing it now its the right thing"

Dex-chan lover
This was actually covered in Maoyuu ~Maou Yuusha~. The war between humans and demons actually making human world more thrive, as the poorer countries received help from the richer to be their first line defense. If the war suddenly stopped as is, a lot of people would die by famine, and the war between humans will begin.

@brunocar I dunno, I think after everything that happened to him he understood that some sort of evil being is necessary for humans to keep being united, regardless of who is that being gonna be. He had an oppurtinity to become one and he took it.

Fed-Kun's army
@BagramPl yeah but that twisted sort of logic can easily have been what the previous demon lord did to justify all of his crimes, why keep up the status quo if you can change it? unless... it benefits you

@brunocar well, it benefit him, after all is the last wish of the first and one he true love,and he seems to have nothing to lose in this bargain of "being evil to achieve the greater good"

Users who are viewing this thread