Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

SGR

Double-page supporter
Takes 4 chapters to run out of steam and introduce a "Dee-Dee" character. The edge just got smothered with bullshit and tits.

Dex-chan lover
98d10083c8eb3adf2189b319af238c59b8fc0baf_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The fuck would anyone shoehorn comedy and ecchi into something like this? For once I found some edgelord isekaishit with a ton of the bullshit anime tropes filtered out, which was basically its only value... and they undo it all in one issue. What a shame.

wow and I was thinking this manga will not have those cliche ecchi girl characters
Welp, probably this will turn to be a comedy manga with lot of ecchi later...

I honestly didn't mind Grom as a comedic character although it was a bit sudden. But the teasing of a vampire/succubus/other demonic monster girl as a new member of his group just feels cheapening to the story. As long as she's not played as a character to perv out to or anything like that, it could be fine, but looking at her design and the tone from this chapter, I seriously doubt it'll work out well.

Guys chill. There may be a succubus but there's not comedy ecchi at least not yet. I've read a bit of the translated light novel and the dude has no libido and dgaf about the succubus's advances. We are on chp.4 while what's been translated is up to chp.17. No comedy ecchi so far.

That fking moment when the girl show in manga, all hell break loose, fking hypocrite. She's already in the 1st cover, what you expect? And we even don't know how she'll do in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I dont remember previous chapters needing this much proofing.

Users who are viewing this thread