Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

"king's landing"?

That is so blatantly wrong, you don't even need to know Japanese to realize it. It couldn't be any more of an MTL if you tried. Machine translators often translate 王都 as "King's Landing" from Game of Thrones for some reason.

@ReaVen_LEAD

You say discount bth I much prefer this premise. He's not some weeb out of his depth trying to maintain a false persona for the sake of overly competent evil minions. I think what I hated the most about overlord was how the MC was spineless in how he engaged in evil simply for the sake of appeasing his minions and keeping up appearances.

At least this guy has a genuine grudge and motivation of his own to destroy the current society that rules the world.

@Aragonius42 you must see, he was just some random dude playing a game. But I feel like he has lost his humanity more and more over the seasons.

Double-page supporter
What was his plan for true peace btw? I forgot...

Fed-Kun's army
@Aragonius42

VERY early on (around the first village), its said that he no longer feels compassion for humans, he just watched the soldiers massacre the villages without blinking(pun intended)... so the only thing he values is his friends and he values it like a madman.

He cares about nassarick and the monsters of Nassarick because they were made by his friends, anything else can go to shit.

His only goal is to maybe find his friends and he doesn't care (kinda) how he goes about achieving it, thats why hes trying to spread his name.

Dex-chan lover
Grom, with a strength like an ogre and a hand like handmaiden XD

Group Leader
Thot incoming. Cmonnnn..... I could live without this, at least with this series...

Users who are viewing this thread