Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - Big Tree

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update on this!

I wonder if that "monster" was born from the grudges the people he basically sacrificed or something.. looked like it was being made up of bodies.
Probably from the corpses in the city created from the golem's rampage

Dex-chan lover
0049e68d-0caf-474f-9523-dad343f1250a.jpg

Aggregator gang
t9IyTm8.png

Did anybody else do a double take because they saw Grom's face from the wrong perspective? I thought the nose was an eye and the eye was the nose, so it ended up looking like Grom was doing the gigachad grin (complete with gigachad chin).

Dex-chan lover
He didn't drop a world tree on him. He fucking grew a world tree on top of him. Beat for beat, this fight is crazy entertaining

Dex-chan lover
It has one fatal weakness, you.

Monster? It's from the corpses of the people you just killed. So who's really the monster?

Our boss can both use Plants and Zombies. Cool.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The hero before this, the chain maiden, og Doe, they all don't deserve to die :qq:

Otherworld Doe can die in ditch for all I care though.
No chain maiden was a serious problem for everyone. She kinda had to die.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
An undead construct, a flesh golem maybe, this is why you don't let Lich's have time to work.

Dex-chan lover
The hero before this, the chain maiden, og Doe, they all don't deserve to die :qq:

Otherworld Doe can die in ditch for all I care though.
Chain Maiden was a psychopath no better than isekai Doe. Definitely deserved death.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Comment section is making me realize that the world's "standards" for what makes a hero is progressively dropping further and further

Users who are viewing this thread