Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - 「The Chosen Path」

Dex-chan lover
@rake2005 yes true, but now his past self cant even compare to him anymore. i mean, he was already one of the most powerful being now he got more OP just because he became lich and converting to the dark side. the power balance in story where demon lord already defeated is always weird to me/ not properly explained

@mahtan garou motivation before getting defeated completely by saitama or after?

Dex-chan lover
And to think that this all can be avoided if the King is not being an Asshole and falsely accused the sage and the hero. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy.

Hindsight is 10/10 indeed.

Dex-chan lover
@student4444

His thoughts on the matter is more clear in the novel. He's basically doing this to fulfill the hero's desire of world peace after he got his revenge. And he learned from his death that killing the Demon Lord just brought back wars... so he's trying to be an eternal Demon Lord, forcing the world to stay at peace with each other so they can one day take him out... and he'll never allow himself to die. And his secondary goal is to revive the hero.

Dex-chan lover
Even if all the humans ban together and fight what if they fail and he accidentally turns the entire planet into an undead world 😂

The preparation of Shub-Niggurath it's comes
d28.jpg

This is spooky... they are only feeding his ranks with every soldier that dies. The ride never ends

Dex-chan lover
All those undeath benefits came at the cost of having a dick, so I don't really know if they were worth it dude.

@twinklecake he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to stick his ding-dong inside of anyone besides the person he loves anyway so that's basically a non-issue.

Dex-chan lover
@Chawder25 I dunno, man, I've always imagined it as something missing from you existentially even if you were never going to use it.

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake He could just make it out of magic and BADA BING BADA BOOM MAGIC DONG WITH CUSTOMIZATION!!

My only complaint so far is that I want more of this manga. I want it be have a full team and for it to be weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread