Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - 「Luciana」

Begone thot! Unhand our lord!
Only our boi Grom has the privilege of caressing his divine skeletal figure.

Thank you for reminding us of the Codex brother @BanditHadron

I hope this alternate version of our bony emperor, leading non-humankind, will bonk all the horny out of the populace.

BONES BEFORE HOES!

His situation is kinda tragically funny isn't it ? Reminds me of not wanting to starve to death in PMD so I stole from a Kecleon... Though i guess it'd be more like stealing when I had 3 more apples in the bag

Well you know the what if, if the mc is any weaker this succubus would have use him as a tool rather than forming an allegiance so it's a right choice to be careful around her and use her capabilities to the fullest

Thanks for the chapter!
Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange that the general of a high ranked evil scourge with intent to commit mass murder is called heavenly? Or is this one of those Japanese ranks indicating it's a very high yet difficult to achieve rank with nothing to do with gods or Heaven?
Seems Luciana puts her garments and acting like an airhead to hide a calculating mind and lower the guard of others. Although would be nice if she could explain how she survived being cut in half by the Hero's sword and survived. I wonder if she really is that attracted to power considering succubi usually feed off of sexual energy and it's impossible for her to have skinship with a skeleton that doesn't have any flesh to stimulate.

@Mathiason, yeah heavenly has nothing to do with divine (sorta). Its more a title of someone whose power defies the heavens (similar to the will of the world). For instance, in most cultivation stories, the whole point is to defy the heavenly will and ascend to greater power. So it has nothing to do with evil or good.

Double-page supporter
Grom is like Albedo and Demiurge merge up as one individual..

Dex-chan lover
"She will try to use him"! And? They're demons, trying to survive! And why shouldn't she use him? They almost killed her, killed her boss and forced her to live on the run being chased by humans! Same humas who betrayed the sage and hero btw!

Dex-chan lover
What she gonna do friend his bones??

They couldn't have made it another demon lord...some of these harem girls get annoying after a few thousand isekai and fantasy mangas. Sometimes we want a revenge story with drama and comedy if I want titties I have all of manga dex for that -_- 😂

Users who are viewing this thread