Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - 「Luciana」

Grom is literally

"do you want me to suck your dick? because I will, anything for my best bro"

Dex-chan lover
Succubus best girl. Forget the hero who just let herself and Dwight be killed, get with the succubus that kept her subordinates safe.

Love how that succubus seems natural, charming, a bit like the girl next door. Big, expressive eyes, and her behaviour isn't over the top seductive, just like her outfit.
And yet she's sexy, which is the defining trait of a succubus. Probably tad bit untrustworthy, too. :p

Supporter
MC is a skeleton, not much for the little succubus to take over there lmao

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 except this time albedo isn't so damn thirsty that she can dry up an entire ocean with her delusions running wild and body in heat

is the mc retarded or braindead? instead of making the agreement be to serve him, he made it that they only need to partake in the war... so according to this agreement, he has no control over them and can't order them to do anything, even though he's very powerful

Mc is surrounded with a “death aura” so how can his aura make her fall in love? I thought that succubus lived on “life energy/aura” and how exactly is she supposed to get that? By breathing next to him? Unless mc is also surrounded with mana then maybe it’ll be understandable but even then, how would she absorb the mana? If anything, she’s probably there because of mc’s strength *cough (thot) *cough and the benefits of being with him.

Users who are viewing this thread