Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru

And just like that, he's already op, does no one these days likes to see a character develop and grow stronger without rushing things ?

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of that M&B mod where you start out as undead, and all the units you kill also become undead and become part of your army, which ends up with you steadily gobbling up all the armies in the whole game.

Dex-chan lover
@uhuh

There's nothing to develop with a skeleton full of vengeance and grief miasma, but I just hope it doesn't turn into some kind of shitshow with tons of plot twists and OP characters that somehow show out of the blue and instead he just destroys the world like playing the Undead Horde in Frozen Throne... those were the good old days.

While some understandably does have an issue with how strong the MC is at the beginning. One can not deny that he actually gets shit done!

he got shit done in 3 chapters instead of 100 like most mcs or bullshitting about 'i dont want to fall to your level' or something

Dex-chan lover
Every cheat-ass MC says "Where's muh demon lord???" but no one says "How's demon lord?"

Feels, man.

Double-page supporter
I do think it’s a good story. It feels like MC will eventually die and get killed, maybe for a good cause? That’s normally how these stories go. The cover gives an impression she’ll resurrect? But she clearly held no obsession or regret that’s why she didn’t become a undead..
The Hero was kinda an idiot though. Kindness but no wisdom or effort.😰 I agree with MC her methods were wrong.

But MC is also a bit selfish, he never confessed and assumes he’s doing her will. Nonetheless it’s a fitting character like Zen from Death March.

heroine was an idiot. Not an ounce of thought for herself. She was probably raised in propaganda.

It seems that Dwight is willing to vilify himself for the sake of the world, and now that he’s made a decision, he’s going full throttle. Litch Demon Lord Dwight gets shit done and never half-asses anything.

The king's reason is a bit shallow and maybe even illogical, but other than that this manga is fun to read.
Fast paced and some good hype where it teases other characters.

@wsssixteen
no its logical
when the enemy is already nonexistent,the continuation would be the civil war and war with another countries. the king feared that the hero will starting a new war,also because he also feared his kingdom would be attacked

Users who are viewing this thread