Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Crossroads

Group Leader
@Separius To be fair, there was no Momo in this chapter.
She appears in the next chapter, but I don't plan to use that font.

Dex-chan lover
so an unkillable isekai
and we already see why they want them dead

With the clock imagery I'm guessing that her ability isn't healing, it's time manipulation. Healing is just rewinding the body's time to a point before injury.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for continuing such a great series, the school girl is entertaining and sympathetic but I wonder why she isn't to thrilled about the prospect of going back to Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon except in the first chapter she said that dude could live if he was useless, healing isnt useless but you cant kill people with it

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the main character for killing people who were drag to her world against their will

Dex-chan lover
I really hate the protagonist, but lots of people said I should still give this a chance, so here I am. Still hate the protagonist, but hopefully we'll get to see her redeeming qualities soon?

if this gonna be serial killer series. then make it hard and creative please.

Fed-Kun's army
uh-hooh.. Menou-chan is really baadd..have some control,you know..why'd kill your future wife..?xD
thats some creepy fake smile from Akari-chan..this is bloody..

Contributor
Akari is probably here to stay with a power like that. She was stabbed in the nape and her death was immediately reversed with automatic time manipulation. A power like that means she's pretty much a big threat herself.

Theoretically she'd be an excellent ally to Menou, considering how otherworlders almost always have cheat skills; but I don't know how she'd feel about helping kill fellow reincarnators from Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread