Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Trust of the Innocent

Aggregator gang
So precious. Thanks for the chapter. And lol that last page.

Are we legitimately supposed to sympathize with that shitty, hypocritical priestess? I find it hard to believe this author won an award.

Fed-Kun's army
@eA-Zaku No, not yet. You're supposed to slowly start to sympathize with her after she starts to realize how brainwashed she is. Not every hero is a good guy, and if you can't handle that then I suggest you find some other isekai to read.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, this is quite obviously gonna be a plot where the priestess first guides the girl into danger, then has a realization/redemption moment which forces her to choose between her life as a priestess or her girl, and then getting her back out, dealing with the fallout of the betrayal, and kissing. Or at least, that’s how I’d play it.

Dex-chan lover
To lewd! hand holding. This will be, one of the best Yuri fantasy,tragedy, happy end , manga

Group Leader
If you've made it this far and still hate Menou for killing the decoy protagonist (who, yes, I do feel bad for), consider reading this fan translation of chapter 1.5 that came out a few days ago. It's like a 10 minute read.
https://executionergirl.wordpress.com/2021/01/10/interlude
It should really drive home that this is a cruel world for those who didn't pick that up from the existence of magical pearls that shred your body and shape the blood and gore into a mindless soldier...

@bf842903 Noooooooooooo, why would you point that out? I didn't even notice during the entire clean->typeset process 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I continually get the feeling that this isn't Akari's first life.

@Kyhkaen
I really don't get the hate.
The way I see it Menou regrets having to kill the decoy, the whole reasoning seems to be better explained in the novel.

I don't get it, if Akari is time looping then she should not have that much trust in Menou since she knows shes an executioner

Users who are viewing this thread