Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi

That's a wild beginning, I was like:

"I thought this was yuri, wtf is a male mc doing here?"
... and then.... yeah

Bruh, I thought the boy was Akari and going to get reincarnated as a girl after he dies😂

Has anyone ever seen a manga with the same concept like this, where MC is hunted for being isekaied, but instead of dying they are striving for survival in the new world.

Would appreciate any recommendations, please @ me if you know any.

she probably went back in time to save menou from something because time powers are too good to not put something like that in the story

Dex-chan lover
@zvtqn Not a manga, but Twelve Kingdoms (unless that also got a manga adaptation I don't know about) certainly features that theme.

@zvtqn https://mangadex.org/title/44375/survival-story-of-a-sword-king-in-a-fantasy-world

Manhwa, but it's pretty good. You can find the full thing on Asura Scans website as Mangadex is missing about half the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Nice manga if you dont like to think too much about fantasy common sense, but in the logic of the multiverse of isekais, this world is cursed and weird why the god send some lunatic cutiest fanatics to kill every isekai person that lands in that world why in the fucking an allmighty god permits "posible otherworldy treaths" in the first place if they dont like it, in a multiverse of isekais some god will crush that planet of crazy weirdos that accept isekais from other world god and just kill them momments before just send it

My mind have been so poisoned that i feel like
the boy was killed just for being a male

Users who are viewing this thread