Shoki Skill ga Benri Sugite Isekai Seikatsu ga Tanoshisugiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
If nothing else, sending a fake death certificate is lying o the king which is a major no-no.

Dex-chan lover
@Beezy but that's a problem for the kingdom, not for mc, he being declared death is out of the system, which is a plus in that level of society, and with his new adventurer identity, he won't be out of way to earn $$$ to live.
and they fake his dead so he doesn't tarnish the family name (he being a "failure" )

Group Leader
You guys should change "Short Swords" to "Stabby Bois" so it covers all types of blades.

Dex-chan lover
that is indeed a short sword. it's longer than a dagger (about the size of a kitchen knife, around 20cm) but not long enough to be an arming sword (around 30-60cm blade length)

the best places to know about medieval weaponry classification are with the medieval community. that includes Mordhau players. you'd have to be a bit of a sword nut to like medieval games (even though i prefer polearms).

Dex-chan lover
@Justking14 definitely I agree with your thoughts, he probably was an eyesore, and even if they disowned him, for the other families he will still be the failure of that family .

@Add1152000 yeah they should have done that because probably the appraisal ceremony didn't show any skill, because of that skill he has.

Fed-Kun's army
It makes me feel bad that all those people are concerned about not hurting him by mentioning his past but he basically woke up in the capital. They are memories without actually living it yourself

Edit: His Nameless title also could be because he's a Heroic Spirit

Dex-chan lover
Are we not gonna talk about how the king was being thrown around by both Guldo and Fia? No? Ok then.

I LOLed at the comment at end of chapter about the skill. using a picture from D&D 3.5 Players Handbook to get idea of weapons. ah the good old days.

as for the king. it makes sense he gets bored easy cause he high int but not as much wis.

and the king is angry...i dont pity the nobles. and bet this means future going to be better for our innocent MC. i was actually fine with him disowned, it meant he was not tied to a stupid family and could earn his own titles and explore the world. and MC found a great mentor/father figure with Guildo...wait that sounds like guide.

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13 Oh that was a joke. You see Archer
Heroic Spirit Emiya Shirou
from Fate stay/night is named “Nameless” in fate extra series

Dex-chan lover
"I'm afraid this is you death certificate, Lurucu."
i-have-died-1bbfb2f7d0.jpg

So what?
It doesn't matter, just means he gets to start anew with no connection nor being bind to anything...

Fed-Kun's army
I like this a lot more then i probably should? Sure, its not exactly deep, but its fun and i just love the dumb faces every other page <3 :D
Plus: Cute shota, so I am in anyway...

so his parents declared him dead?
nice the king can use the fact that they lied to him (the crown) to pressure them and force them to make a vow to never interfer with him again and in 10years their house will either be erased or turn green cause of regret

because noble houses are usualy self contained even a king cant say much regarding how they handle their own affairs but lieing on official records is another thing :)
(if he wanted to he could use that lie as a basis to investigate them for treason, neat how easy law becomes if certain personages are equal to the country itself)

I'm wondering if the MC has forgotten that he's not actually a 10 year old child.

Also, the line between (larger) dagger/knife and (smaller) short sword can be quite blurry. Pre-modern era daggers designed for fighting tend to be bigger than a lot of people realise.

Aggregator gang
What's left is a musical instrument and he would be Olivier Lenheim (Trails series)

At least he used his own money in renovation.

Aggregator gang
This is the third time i see Ars being used as a name,
Where the fk are they getting the idea of ars being good as a name?
Same with Anaru on another manga i read ffs why?

Users who are viewing this thread