Shoki Skill ga Benri Sugite Isekai Seikatsu ga Tanoshisugiru!

Dex-chan lover
@xeno77 well not really, at last for me who judged manga based on pure story telling (they can be as generic as possible, I dont care), the rating system is pretty fair.

Aggregator gang
Mc is the perfect lap dog/company bitch.
No secrets, lowered guard, wags tail, barks when asked and gets dragged around.
Read it if you like that type of story telling and give it a 10.
For me its 6/10 and might change if some actual story telling occurs.

@Nunally mhh idk everyone rates stuff with 1 or 10 doesn’t look like its working to me
and u can never trust what over people rate stuff cause for example there are people who think hentai has a better story then normal manga so...

Dex-chan lover
@xeno77 well maybe, but I read some manga who scored 7 but now become 6 and it happen when I think the story started become uninteresting too. Thats mean people sometimes change their ratings, me? I am the 10 guy hahaha.

Double-page supporter
I mean most people rating kinda just go "oh this is nice so 10/10" and "this is kinda yikes so 4/10 or 1/10".. There usually isn't any baseline comparison or "effort" put into grading them. Personally I am fine with anything as long as the rating is above 7. If it's 6 or below then I might drop it before looking into it more. But usually I do just check the comments for those long analyzing ones and look for any stuff that I would hate to have in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
So fucking wholesome~ this is probably everyone topical Isekai that people will really like!

10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice comfy read as always.

@Xeno77 some hentai definitely have better stories than normal manga... lol. Most don’t though, lol.

@Tlux iam talking about the normal stuff and that dude didnt say some hentai he said hentai has a better story then mangas
so yeah ...
now what do u consider as normal cause the story what i know is on the lv of the normal stuff i read at best if not worse

The "angel's" mantel being the curtain lifting to reveal the new world in ch1 was visually brilliant.

Aggregator gang
“Intrinsic honesty” I can already figure out how his character is and how story will progress, and it’s honestly a turnoff.

Dex-chan lover
LOL this isekai start is too perfect, meeting all the important people after get reincarnated. Not only that but also everyone is in good term with him, no obstacle 🤣

"But after that chapter he is gonna meet some problem", bruh nothing is a problem when you already friends with every single powerful/important people in a kingdom 🙄

I think this is solid 6 or 7

This manga is adorable. If I could rate higher than 10, I would. I didn't go into this with many expectations, beyond that it'd probably be a little darker of a take on isekai, but I have to say, it kinda surprised me with how wholesome the entire thing is.

Users who are viewing this thread