Shokuba no onna no ko ni toushi suru hanashi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Wickedhero It's the 'gap moe'. You take a character who's flashy and self-assured and then give them a cute timid side. It enhances the effect.

Dex-chan lover
dumbass yurishitter shitting the comments again? why am I not surprised?

That girls too fucking cute, fucking three dimensional hellscape where are the cute anime girls 😩

So fucking adorable! Love how she calls her name and the Gyaru rushed over to Ikuto-kun. I ship them all the way . Ikuto-kun's dead eyes, I've been there before... Oof - This brings me happiness and feels my body with warm feelings!

Thank you for bringing us another chapter!

Why are the toxic yurishitters here, I don’t see how they could mistake this series for anything close to yuri

I dont understand why go to a hetero manga and say that yuri would be better?

Honestly would be better if the gal was a boy. If it was yaoi it would be even better /s

Wow the mangaka drew her really cute I just hope they dont drag out the romance.

Fed-Kun's army
@1Boogaloo Yeah it's nice when authors know when to wrap up a romance. Romance is a genre that can get really stretched thin, very easily, in my opinion anyhow.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, bad comments. ty
I'll follow. Ngl the age gap is a little wide but they are both acting like teens so....at least let's see how this goes

Users who are viewing this thread