Shokubutsu Mahou Chito de Nonbiri Ryoshu Seikatsu Hajimemasu Zense no Chishiki o Kushi Shite Nogyo Shitara, Gyakuten Jinsei Hajimatta Kudan - Vol. 1 …

Fed-Kun's army
plot is rushed and everything is too convenient, cat race is cute tho

Fed-Kun's army
be that real... then his naivety would kill him very fast
that girl could just take his knowledge, get lot of money and pay some assassin to eliminate him, to prevent anyone else to know those recipes 😈
and if his father would know he can cultivate rare herbs etc, then he also can lock him up, and brainwash him to make them everyday and also tell him all his knowledge

im surprised they (his family) didnt tried to use that magic to grow rare plants or make other experiments with that.

Yo, I'm happy this got translated. I saw some raws and could at least make out that it was quite wholesome. I actually want more and there are quite a number of raws out for it as well.

The kitties are furry, but their hands are humanoids... Talk bout inconsistent... And also those pumpkin clothes is a bit hurtful for eyes... But shit, those furries are cute... Follow fer naw..

WIll probably stay for cats, fuck humans. I'm tired of human protaganists and human harems in isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread