Shokubutsu Mahou Chito de Nonbiri Ryoshu Seikatsu Hajimemasu Zense no Chishiki o Kushi Shite Nogyo Shitara, Gyakuten Jinsei Hajimatta Kudan - Vol. 1 …

Dex-chan lover
Question. Why he need to explore the forest for plant? He can grow anything with his magic alone and likely know almost everything about them from start.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel
Because relying on a single resource source, one with limited lifespan and risk of dying randomly at that, is quite risky and not bound to be self sufficient in the long run if he disappears or the population gets too big.

Additionally, he may know a plant on sight, but unless he knows about the plant, he cannot recreate it. On top of that, he can't create metal or other stuff with his skills.

And sure, you can import it via trade, but it is always infinitely more preferable to have it on your own lands

I hope MC would make a room for the mud. I heard it's very pleasant to have mudroom in your palace

For instance i thought would it work on me too or not, the mud bath xD

Um the Dryads are ADORABLE, and i love that the humans joined them in the mud bath lol that was cute too! I just am enjoying that everyone is getting along!

I think the fluffies are clouds. She is saying the current temperature and cloud coverage (which affects the amount of sunlight) increases the ripening time.

Users who are viewing this thread