Shokubutsu Monster Musume Nikki ~Seijo datta Watashi ga Uragireta Hate ni Aruraune ni Tensei Shite Shimatta node, kore kara wa Kougousei wo Shinagara…

Dex-chan lover
Dang, mc won the fight but ended up in another pinch. Maybe that wizard girl will show up and put out the fire, or i wonder if she has a skill to deal with it

Aggregator gang
Hell yeah, plant onee-sama is back with a burning passion! Or is just a strong passion against getting burned?
Considering her powers until now, she'll probably say "fuck it, we ball" and then go underground until the fire dies out.

Dex-chan lover
'Tis an enjoyable read. Fights where the MC has to adapt and be creative are such more satisfying than the usual "My capital letters are bigger than yours" trope :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
This is not one I expected to see again. Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back! I'd almost forgotten about this series, a lowkey favorite. Great to see miss plant monster girl still building her arsenal and thinking her way out of tough situations, though I have sense she's gonna be damn near unbeatable soon.

Dex-chan lover
poor demon lord, must be awful not being able to get decent minions nowadays. You order them to go on an errand past some forest, and they decide to all suicide against an obvious stationary plant/steep cliff on the way, instead of simply walking around the obstacle. So what if it had a potential treasure? Couldn't they just have done the errand, returned, and reported (at least after the first minion died) - allowing you to send a prepared task-force with sufficient backup/logistics?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and you're hard work. Glad you haven't dropped this.

Users who are viewing this thread