Shokubutsu Monster Musume Nikki ~Seijo datta Watashi ga Uragireta Hate ni Aruraune ni Tensei Shite Shimatta node, kore kara wa Kougousei wo Shinagara…

Double-page supporter
Semi-yearly comment time- oh it's MTL. Well, if you went as far as doing this (which I still kinda thank you for), perhaps you could put that effort into assisting the previous group instead? Assuming their situation is still the same.

Group Leader
Semi-yearly comment time- oh it's MTL. Well, if you went as far as doing this (which I still kinda thank you for), perhaps you could put that effort into assisting the previous group instead? Assuming their situation is still the same.
Noting this as the one who translated this series for the other group: For once, there is actually a translator available (me), but somehow there's no one to redraw/typeset lol. A proper TL for this chapter has been sitting untypeset for over half a year now 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Noting this as the one who translated this series for the other group: For once, there is actually a translator available (me), but somehow there's no one to redraw/typeset lol. A proper TL for this chapter has been sitting untypeset for over half a year now 🤷‍♂️
oof

Dex-chan lover
It's terrible that MTL is the best thing we get these days.
At least you could have read and fixed the atrocious mistakes, but I guess those who MTL don't care about that in the first place.

Double-page supporter
Well that makes having this MTL release instead rather unpleasant unless it attracts someone to help you out

Aggregator gang
I was going to ask why you didn’t edit it, but even MTL wouldn’t make some of the odd grammatical mistakes in this… did you somehow edit the MTL to be worse? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
It's the "Witch Hunt"
I bet the only difference between witches and magicians is that one is convenience for the church while another is not
Well, the boy sage, also illustrates a difference. He has to practice and learn magic. Whereas the little girl, just awoke to magic. She wasn't taught how to be a bird, by her non-witch parents. So that transformation skill and her "dark magic" are more likely some sort of blood line inheritance. Probably due to some monster/demihuman/spirit parentage in their past, that occasionally reveals itself randomly within a lineage.

And like Earthican witches, the Church and normal humans are probably scared of uncontrolled random magic that shows up in their midst. So, the easiest corollary, is that Witches are X-men. ::Cue theme music:: duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh.

Users who are viewing this thread