Shokubutsu Monster Musume Nikki ~Seijo datta Watashi ga Uragireta Hate ni Aruraune ni Tensei Shite Shimatta node, kore kara wa Kougousei wo Shinagara…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the ugh... Machine translation? I hope a proper group will pick this series up again.

Wish I could do something, but I am too busy with real life stuff to help out with scanlation work :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Despite the bad quality I am happy to have a way to understand what is going on.

Though I am incredibly confused why they trying to burn a witch when they have magicians!
prolly witches are illegal magic users that dabble in forbidden magic?

Dex-chan lover
Despite the bad quality I am happy to have a way to understand what is going on.

Though I am incredibly confused why they trying to burn a witch when they have magicians!

forgor if it's been mentioned before of will be explained later, so gonna put it in spoiler just in case
In that world, a witch is race of 'monster' and not just human who can use magic.

Dex-chan lover

It's the "Witch Hunt"
I bet the only difference between witches and magicians is that one is convenience for the church while another is not

Tju

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread